Monday, April 30, 2012

My friend Linna Drehmel

Greetings everyone.

To start out with, I have to apologize for slacking on my blog. Please forgive me. I am now pretty much healed from my surgery so onward and upward. Today I am going to pimp one of my best friends books that just came out. Her name is Linna Drehmel and she is one of the koolest people I know. Her book is called, H.E.A.R.T Saga: The Children. I have to say that this book is freaking awesome. It held my attention from the first page to the last. Her characters will grab hold of your heart and never let go. I give her book a *****(five star) rating. It has reached #7 on Amazon so as a way of celebrating, she is giving it away for free, yes ladies and gentlemen, free. There is no reason not to run to your computers, log into your amazon accounts and down load this wonderful book. It can be read to the whole family. Trust me, you will not be disappointed in the slightest. Thank you for all you do. Till next time

http://www.amazon.com/H-E-A-R-T-Saga-The-Children-ebook/dp/B007L7WIDM/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335806865&sr=1-1

1 comment: